THE ULTIMATE ACTOR’S BRANDING BOOTCAMP
FREE WEBINAR – Sat Jan 22, 10.00 am PT
- Teacher: Kimberly Jürgen
- Webinar via Zoom
Actor’s Media Makeover: Your Path to Attract More Auditions in Just 6 Weeks
Starts Sat Feb 12, 10.00 am PT
Are you an actor ready to audition but casting directors won’t give you the time of day?
Your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to master the tools needed to transform your 3 key audition attraction assets (resume, headshot and demo reel) in 6 weeks or less so you can confidently apply for auditions, grab the attention of casting directors and start booking better jobs!
Your audition attractors will open doors and put you in the room with casting directors as your imdb overflows with bookings that get you closer to your ultimate dream gigs.
- Launches soon – email email@example.com to be the first to access registration
- Limited class size
- Work at your own pace with pre-recorded lessons
- 7 Live weekly group training sessions with Kimberly
- Feedback from Kimberly every step of the way
- Rewatch all training on-demand
MASTER YOUR ACTING BUSINESS
Live via Zoom
This 10-session workshop is designed to help actors clearly define their goals and create a roadmap to success. At the end of this workshop, each actor will have a blueprint for personalized marketing materials and business essentials, as well as a strategy for submissions and auditions.
Material covered includes: creating a budget, determining your type, headshot success secrets, resumes, branding, cover letters, networking, securing agents and managers, and creating the career path. Plus extensive, valuable tips and techniques for commercial and theatrical auditions.
- Teacher: Kimberly Jürgen
- Class size: limited to 4
- 10 live sessions, plus Pomodoro work sessions
- Flexible class schedule
- Done-for-you worksheets and templates
- Training session replay on-demand
- Tuition: $797 (payment plan available)
HOW TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
TBA (live classes) – material is taught virtually through Master Your Acting Business
Carolyne Barry wrote Hit the Ground Running to empower and guide actors. In this workshop, HTGR serves as the textbook to prepare the new actor and to refocus the experienced actor whose career needs a little kick. At the end of this workshop, each actor will have a clear five year plan and a blueprint for personalized marketing materials and business essentials, as well as a strategy for submissions and auditions. Then, one month later, each student has the option to meet one-on-one with Kimberly to evaluate their progress and keep them on track.
Material covered includes: creating a budget, determining your type, headshot success secrets, resumes, interning, packaging you as the product, cover letters, choosing teachers and types of training, networking, securing agents and managers, and creating the career path. Plus extensive, valuable tips and techniques for commercial and theatrical auditions.
- Week 1: Define your goals and understand the business of acting
- Week 2: Create your personalized plan for success
- Week 3: Be competitive in a crowded marketplace
- Week 4: Get the job
- Week 5: Put it all together for a longterm career
- Month 3+: Evaluate and keep running
Tuition includes a copy of the book and a new class workbook for materials, worksheets and homework assignments. Students should be prepared for extensive homework.
- Teacher: Kimberly Jürgen
- No more than 4 students in a group
The ‘Hit the Ground Running’ course was a huge eye opener for me. It showed me different important aspects to the industry that I hadn’t even been aware of. Kimberly’s small and intimate class size allowed us to really dive into the details of our own careers and figure out how best to propel them forward. – Christopher
DEMYSTIFYING SOCIAL MEDIA: How to Build an Online Footprint to Increase Your Bookings or Business and Advance Your Career
In this two-day social media intensive, participants will learn how to promote their brand and take an active role in building their social media footprint (and, as a result, bookings or business) through the top social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogging and more). Taught by former publicist/blogger and best-selling/award-winning author Lisa Jey Davis, this workshop will take away the mystery of social media, and enable participants to build a solid, socially visible brand.
In this workshop, participants will hear solid testimonials:
- Hear about the Etsy shop owner who streamlined her business plan to include a focused social media strategy, which resulted in an increase in followers of FIVE-FOLD! Not only that, based on things she learned through similar social media course-work, the shop owner was hired by a national clothing company as a stylist and content manager to handle photo shoots and create engaging content (including travel to fun places like Miami).
- Learn how a Marrakech food tour business carved a niche and saw 100% of their sales and conversions come solely from Social Media and blogging, and how they went from $0 to 100,000 in revenue in the first year, with absolutely no advertising.
- Hear how a prominent lifestyle brand’s sales grew exponentially after spending a concerted effort improving their Instagram feed. Find out how they’ve sold more licenses, made more connections and received more conversions than ever, because of an improved social media presence.
ARTS / ACTING / FITNESS / CREATIVE
- Learn how Lisa Jey Davis’ blogging and social media engagement resulted in invitations to audition for two national television shows (one as a prominent “mommy blogger” and one as a “ fitness enthusiast”).
- Hear how one blogger/”Tweeter” created the most engagement on a video for a major car brand, and won a new car. This same influence also earned her countless perks like free clothing, payment for sponsored blog posts and much more!
- Learn of one actress who was contacted by casting directors to audition for a new show after they saw her comments on twitter.
Learn a solid working-knowledge of how things work in Social Media, and how to make it work for them:
- Learn the basic must-do’s and definite don’ts for each of the top social media platforms, and be given very useful “advanced” tips to help you post like a pro and see real results.
- Gain insight into posting effective content that gets “seen.”
- Get help setting up a professional/business profile on a top platform (such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)or tweak your already existing profiles for maximum results.
- Learn how to integrate your posts across platforms.
- Learn how to utilize scheduling programs and apps to create around-the-clock presence.
- Learn how to determine your audience and the best times to reach them.
- The ins and outs of the top social media platforms, and which platforms are best for varying industries, results and purposes.
- Learn tips for increasing followers and engagement.
- Get a primer on sponsored posts (and determine if they’re for you).
- Receive usable templates and documents including social media Editorial Calendar and schedule, and other useful tools.
This workshop is ideal for business owners, actors, hosts, speakers, authors, fitness professionals, YouTubers and anyone who wants to learn how to directly connect with their audience, clients, casting directors, producers and more… and increase their overall success!
- 25 Students
- Teacher: Lisa Jey Davis
- Saturday & Sunday