If you have questions about which class you should audit, contact Kimberly Jurgen.
• Auditors are requested to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class time to meet with the teaching assistant.
• The teaching assistant will explain the teacher’s approach to you before class. If you have any questions about the teacher’s approach or class policies, please reserve them for the teaching assistant before the class or during the break. If time permits and it is appropriate, you may talk with the teacher for a short time at the break. All auditors are requested to stay until at least the class break. If you stay after the break then please stay for the remainder of the class. Before leaving, let the class assistant know if you are interested in the class.
CBAA Studio, 14827 Ventura Blvd #222, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- Building has “Lindora” signage.
- Free parking in our large parking lot.
- Studio is on the 2nd floor. Stair access. (No elevator.)
- If using gps, enter the street address. If you enter “Carolyne Barry” you will be directed into the Hollywood hills.